Frequently Asked Questions
Is Linen Provided? All linen is provided. The Queen size bed is already made for your arrival and comes fitted with fresh sheets, pillows, a blanket and a Quilt. We also provide bath towels, hand towels and face-washers. A spare blanket is also provided.
Is there cooking utensil’s / pots and pans. Everything that you need to cook for two people is provided.
Do we have free WIFI? Yes we do!! we have recently installed free WIFI for all apartments.
Can I bring my pet? No. We do not allow any pets.
What does the kitchen feature? The kitchen area has a 4 hot plate electric stove top, electric oven, double sink, microwave, fridge with separate top freezer.
Why are our rates so low? At Tumut Apartments we are able to keep our rates low for a number of reasons:
- We don’t have an onsite manager (we are however contactable in an emergency).
- Check-in is via a self check-in facility (its fast, secure and easy, instructions are included in your booking confirmation).
- We don’t offer breakfast, each apartment features full cooking facilities, why pay for an option you don’t need.
- Each apartment is serviced weekly (cleaned and complete sheet change), more frequent services (i.e. daily clean) can be arranged at an additional charge of $20 per service required.
- Parking is on street. Each apartment faces Russell St and parking is right out the front.
- Bookings are essential as we are not onsite all the time.